This Week’s Connector
And other updates
- Connector for the Week of January 24This Sunday: The Practice of Prayer
Join us for a special panel discussion on the practice of prayer with Ron Gifford, Carolyn Manley, Brian and Susan Scott, and Karen Thomas.
- Jesus Christ is LordPastor T gives us our last Christmas Connect of the season. He reminds us to not forget that Jesus our Lord humbled and sacrificed himself for our benefit, and that’s why we celebrate this season.Merry Christmas FAC family!
- Lamb of GodToday Pastor Deb gives us our second to last Christmas Connect. She talks about how Jesus is the Lamb of God and how the significance of this name is shown throughout scripture.
- Light of the WorldToday Susan Scott talks about how Jesus is the Light of the World. She reminds us that if we have found Jesus, we don’t have to hide from the dark because Jesus gives us light. Sit in that light today.
- Bright & Morning StarToday Pastor Paul talks about how Jesus is our Bright and Morning Star. Just as the morning star brings dawn, so does Jesus bring a new day.
- Wonderful CounselorToday Lilly Lintemuth talks about how Jesus is our Wonderful Counselor. She talks about how someone becomes a great counselor and challenges us to ask how Jesus has been a counselor in our own lives.
- The WordHannah Meredith shares with us how Jesus is the Word and what this name means to her.
- Bread of LifePastor Tim gives us today’s Christmas Connect. He challenges us to examine our spiritual diets and what we consume daily. May we let Jesus be the bread of our life.
- ImmanuelToday Heather Smith talks about how Jesus’ name Immanuel helped her through a difficult time in her life. May we look and seek God being with us this Christmas season.
- Prince of PeaceJessica Freeburne gives us today’s snowy, peaceful Christmas Connect. She talks about how Jesus is our Prince of Peace and how he gives us a peace that we can’t find anywhere else. Let us sit in that peace today.
- The WayToday Pastor Tanner talks about how Jesus is the Way. He encourages us to get back on Jesus’ path if we’ve gone astray this year.