Connector for May 28
Why I Love the Holy Spirit
Join us as Tyrone Vinegar, our Pastor of Outreach & Missions, brings a message from John 16:7.
8:15, 9:30, and 11:00am – In-person and online
Next Gen Services
9:30am – All ages
11:00am – Birth through 4th grade
If you or a family member are feeling unwell over the weekend, please worship with us online.
Annual Business Meeting Celebration
Sunday, June 11 during all three services
We look forward to celebrating all that God has done in the last year at our Annual Business Meeting Celebration. It is being held on a Sunday morning again this year due to last year’s fantastic response! During our meeting we will sing, thank God for the past year, look ahead to our future, and celebrate some people too.
☀️ Summer Sunday Schedule Change ☀️
June 18-July 30 (7 weeks)
Because of summer traveling and many of our college students heading back home for the summer, we’re going to move to 2 services for a few weeks this summer!
- There will be no 8:15am service in person or online.
- Our 9:30 and 11am services will continue to meet in person and online.
- We will return to 3 services on August 6!
Summer Quarter Sign-Ups
- Affinity Groups: Connect with others to do something fun. Groups will meet once a month in June, July, and August. Sign up now!
- Women’s Ministry: Join us as we study the book of Nehemiah. Multiple times and locations available. Sign up now!
- Men’s Ministry: Join the men of FAC on Sunday mornings for Connection and Conversation, during the week for a Bible study, or for one of our summer events. Learn more!
- Relational Wisdom Class: An eight week video- and discussion-based course that helps believers obey Jesus’ command to love God and love others more fully. Starts June 18. Sign up now!
- For more, check out the latest issue of Engage Magazine!
Please join us in welcoming
Glenn and Barbara Hamilton
Family Life Center (Gym)
This long-standing class is centered around an in-depth study of a book of the Bible. Join us this spring as we study Jesus—who He is, His mission, and what He demands of His followers. Learn more.
Young Marrieds and Growing Families
This class is aimed at helping those in this season of their lives with biblical teaching and community. Learn more.
Pursue spiritual maturity and claim the spiritual freedom afforded you in your relationship with Christ. Learn more.
Boomers and Beyond Gathering
Join us as we hear from guest speaker Charles Austin on How to Be Safe Online in a Broken World. Drinks will be provided; bring snacks and finger food to share.
Cancelled this Monday
Vertical is cancelled this coming Monday due to Memorial Day.
College Summer Bible Study
Tuesday from 6:30 to 9:00pm
Join us at World Gospel Mission on Asbury University campus as our summer intern Daniel Moye and Kendall McKee lead a weekly time of fellowship, worship, prayer, and diving into scripture together.
Sunday, June 4 at 6:00pm
If you are interested in exploring membership at FAC, please join us! Sign up now.
Next Gen Ministries
FAC Kids – Birth through 4th Grade
Sundays at 9:30 and 11:00am
Middle School – 5th through 8th Grade
Instagram | Text @midupdate to 81010
Sundays at 9:30am
Wednesdays at 6:30pm | Off for the summer
High School – 9th through 12th Grade
Newsletter | Instagram | Text @facparents to 81010
Sundays at 9:30am
Wednesdays at 6:30pm | Summer schedule