This Sunday: The Practice of Prayer
Join us for a special panel discussion on the practice of prayer with Ron Gifford, Carolyn Manley, Brian and Susan Scott, and Karen Thomas.
Please note that anyone attending an in-person service must wear their mask at all times, including kids five or older. If you have travelled recently, we ask that you worship from home.
It’s Not Too Late
There’s still room in our Adult Education classes, Women’s Ministries Bible study, and Life Groups this quarter. If you’re not plugged IN, we hope you’ll join us! Sign up here.
Meet and Treat
Are you new to FAC? If so, you’re invited to meet a few members of our pastoral staff, hear more about the heart of our church, and receive a gift from us. Join us this Sunday at 11:05am—immediately after our 10:00 service—in the Lower Atrium at the bottom of the stairs.
Opportunities for Prayer
- GPOPs, our Grandparents and Parents of Prodigals prayer group, will meet this Tuesday, January 26 at 6:45pm in the Sanctuary. Join us as we pray for our children and grandchildren to come to know and love Jesus.
- Vertical, our monthly prayer night, will meet in person Monday, February 1 at 6:45pm in the Sanctuary.
If you’re able to help with any of these volunteer needs, please let us know.
- Tech team on Sunday mornings, more info here
- Cleaning team on Sunday mornings
- Guest Services team on Sunday mornings