Membership qualifications are referenced in the Constitution of The Christian and Missionary Alliance and the Bylaws of First Alliance Church:
- Confession of faith in Jesus Christ and evidence of regeneration.
- Belief in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; in the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures as originally given; in the vicarious atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ; in the eternal salvation of all who believe in Him and eternal punishment of all who reject Him.
- Acceptance of the doctrines of the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, Sanctifier, Healer, and Coming King. Click here for more information.
- Full sympathy with the principles and objectives of The Christian and Missionary Alliance and cooperation by systematic support of its work.
- Regular attendance is required to maintain an Active membership status.