This sermon was preached by Dr. Matthew Sleeth, Executive Director of Blessed Earth, on Proverbs 24:11–12 and is part of our series Asking for a Friend.
Life group discussion questions
- Have you had any experience with someone trying to commit suicide or committing suicide?
- Why do you think suicide is increasing in our society? How should the church respond?
- How would you begin a conversation with someone who may be suicidal?
- Can you share something that helped a loved one get through an especially dark or difficult time?
- Can you share Scripture, activities, music, or other resources/actions that helped you get through a difficult time?