This Sunday: He Is Risen Indeed!
Join us as we celebrate our risen Savior with a message from our Lead Pastor Paul Smith.
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am – In-person and online
Next Gen Services
9:30am – In-person, all ages
11:00am – In-person, birth through 4th grade
COVID Safety: Masks must be worn at all times. Please worship from home if you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19.
New to FAC?
We know the last year and a half have been kind of a strange time to get plugged in to a new church, so we have a special event coming up just for you. Launch will be a time of food and fellowship where you will hear from Pastor Paul and other staff members about their roles and the ways they can help you feel more connected and cared for here at FAC!
Launch will be offered on Sunday, April 18 and 25 at 6:30pm in the Lower Auditorium with childcare provided. There will also be an online zoom option on Sunday, April 25 at 5pm. Pick the best time, date, and location for you!
Happening this Spring
Our spring quarter starts soon! Check out some of the highlights below or see our new copy of Engage for more.
- Activate: Unpack your personality, spiritual gift mix, talents, education, and experiences in this four-week course taught by Heather Smith. Starts Sunday, April 11.
- Breaking Through to Spiritual Maturity: Pursue spiritual maturity and the spiritual freedom afforded to you in your relationship with Christ in this class taught by T Wright. Sign up here.
- Women’s Bible Study – Fear and Faith: This five-week RightNow Media series invites us to explore our fears and how they impact our relationships, self-esteem, peace of mind, and walk with God. Starts the week of April 11 with lots of in-person and online options available.
- Men’s Bible Study – Gospel of Mark: An eleven-week series by Francis Chan that explores the major themes of the Gospel of Mark, and asks: Are we willing to take this journey to embrace discipleship? Tuesdays at 7pm starting April 20.
- Now is also a great time to join a Life Group, the Young Professionals, our College Ministry, Steps to Freedom, and Boomers and Beyond.
Boomers and Beyond are hosting a night of worship on April 11 at 6pm in the Sanctuary. All ages welcome!
Our next Baptism Sunday is coming up on May 2. If you have been thinking about getting baptized or are ready to take the next step in following Jesus, let us know!
Opportunities for Prayer
Vertical: Our next prayer night will be this Monday at 6:45pm in the Sanctuary.