This sermon was preached by our High School Pastor Dan McPherson on Matthew 26:6-13.
Life group discussion questions
- What comes to mind when you hear the phrase “Waste your life for Jesus”? Do you see that as a negative thing? A positive thing? Why?
- Share a time where you have acted like the disciples, criticizing someone over an act of faith or something someone did that you assumed Jesus would not be pleased with?
- Can people smell Christ on you? Why or why not?
- Have you ever felt truly broken before God? Share that story or what you felt in that moment or season.
- How can you begin wasting your life today?
- What else stood out to you?