This sermon was preached by David Thomas on Acts 1:12-14 and is the last sermon in our series Prayer That Makes a Difference.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being low and 10 high, how would you assess the priority of prayer in your life right now?
- Looking back on this series, what can you do to continue moving prayer to the center of your life? And how could our life group keep this a priority?
- What have been your best experiences of praying with others?
- What can hinder praying together? What can impede agreement in prayer?
- What would it look like for prayer to become less casual and more constant for you?